A Quick Hello Card-Imaginisce

Just popping in to share a quick card that you could make for someone.  I love a quick card.  This isn't saying I don't like the ones that take some time!  This is a good card to make after finishing up a layout and you have some scraps hanging around on your table!

Katrina-Hunt-Hello-Card-1000Imag-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (My Baby & Welcome Spring); Die Cut Tag-Imaginisce (Welcome Spring); Bling-Imaginisce (Welcome Spring); Cardstock-American Crafts; Letters-American Crafts.

I like to have these type of cards around, in case I need to quickly send a card out.  I added some dimension by roughing the edges of my layers.  And the die cut tag make a quick place to place my "hello"on.
Katrina-Hunt-Hello-Card-1000Signed-1

You can tell from this view that I popped up that third strip of paper that is in the middle.  I also popped up the die cut tag.  
Katrina-Hunt-Hello-Card-1000Signed-2

Think about making a card with your scraps from your layouts.  I didn't use to be much of a card maker at all, but once I got in the habit, I found it is pretty painless!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!