Go Your Own Way-Imaginisce Fun

So, I have the new Imaginisce papers that I love, but I didn't want to cut them!  I finally dove into the "Perfect Vacation" collection and went to work!

With four dogs, it's always a challenge to get them to all look at you.  I actually had no idea I had gotten this picture and when I saw it, I knew it would be a cute one to scrap.  Jetson just looks so darn happy here!!

Katrina-Hunt-Go-Your-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Papers-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation and Sweet Baby Boy); Cardstock-American Crafts; Journaling Tag-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation); Stamp-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation); Buttons-Imaginisce (Sweet Baby Boy); Bling-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation); Twine-May Arts; Letters-American Crafts; Font-Delikatesitant; Ink-Memento; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Die Cutting-Silhouette Cameo

This compass stamp was so cute, I had to use it somewhere on my layout.  I started to put it down around the picture, but then I thought it made a great anchor for the banners.
Katrina-Hunt-Go-Your-1000Signed-2

These little banners stacked perfectly and I just added some foam square from Therm O Web underneath them to stack them up.  I used the Therm O Web Zots in Medium to adhere all the buttons.  They were the perfect size!
Katrina-Hunt-Go-Your-1000Signed-3

That's all for today!  I hope I made you want to scrap those "not so perfect" photos!  Or those ones that you don't realize you have even taken.  Have a groovy and fun day!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!