Meet Sheldon!

Is this posting going to have crafty things in it?  Nope....well, a crafty thing might have lead to this post.  That puppy mini album I made....well, we ended up with one of the puppies!  Totally not planned, but totally the thing to do at the time!

Meet Sheldon, our new Cardigan Welsh Corgi.  He is named after Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory (one of my favorite shows).  The funny thing is, Carleen came up with the name Sheldon.  Then after about a day, she realized that Sheldon's last name is Cooper and that the puppies dad's name is Cooper!  I keep telling everyone...meet Sheldon Cooper and she keeps saying "It's Sheldon!"  So, I say Cooper is his middle name.  LOL

Our friend that had the litter, Laura, took this picture of us before we left her house.

Yes, one blue eye and one brown eye, which makes him a 
mismark for the show ring....lucky for us!

Whew, this is exhausting.
Higgins and him playing...look close, Sheldon is leaping thru the air.

Ekk...he is getting close....

ha ha, you can't catch me....

see, I am cute...you just don't realize it...let me show you!

So, there is the reason I haven't been crafty over the weekend, or I would have had something fun to show you!  But I think puppy pictures are pretty fun!  



5 comments

  1. He's absolutely precious!! Congratulations on your new family member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable!! I love, love, love the second photo down (the one of him laying on the grass). Those ears are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, on the new puppy, he's precious! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely adorable! My sister has a corgi named Benny, and he is a riot. Love these dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!