Wow....the year is almost gone...

First of all, I would like to thank Leah Farquharson for my blog makeover!!!!!  How do you like it??  I didn't expect it to be done so quickly and she just took off with it....I am LOVIN' the siggy pic she made for me!!!

On to crafty things....well, a lot of stuff I can't show.  You all know CHA is right around the corner, and I have all the new Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker papers in my hands and I am trying to come up with some good things for them!!!  I am doing some altered projects for the booth, so I am busy trying to come up with themes, things, etc. 

Here is a layout that was up over on Nikki's blog Saturday....you know you have to scrap that first trip to Krispy Kreme!!!
 SuppliesNikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Sugar Cookie Collection, American Crafts Thickers
The Twinery Bakers Twine, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Scotch Adhesive

Here's a close up of that twine...I just took two colors and wrapped them 
around my paper and then tied a bow!!  I think it makes a nice little accent on the page
I am off here to try to go to sleep...I had another darn headache (really think this is hormone related!) and took a nap on the couch from 2-5pm....oppsie.....that makes it hard to go to sleep at night!!!

8 comments

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Katrina!! LOVING all the photos!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New blog design = FANTASTICO!!!

    Lovin' your lo too girl!

    x♥x♥x♥,
    Wen

    http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
    http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog and am looking forward to seeing all the goodies you are cooking up for CHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout!
    I wish you and your family a very merry christmas! Enjoy the holidays!
    Hugs Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love the color mix and the placement of your images!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!