Whew....it's been a while.....

The poor blog.....always gets put to the backseat when life takes over.  And I have really missed blogging for everyone.  Work has slowed a little, but enough that I have some time to actually stop and think!  Never imagined that I would be happy just to do that. 

Another plus is I think I lost a little weight!!  LOL  The new store is pretty big and trying to get everything organized and where it should be (or needs to be) sometimes requires a hike back and forth across the store!!!  Well, that and probably the time I didn't have to go to The Cup here in town.  They have gourmet cupcakes that are so yummy!!!  But my favorite is the Confetti...white cake, white icing!  Yeah, I am weird like that!

I do have a little something to share with you.  I made this for the "heArt of Scrapbooking" for my DT entry this month.  I had so much fun with this paper line from My Mind's Eye.  It's the Alphabet Soup girl line...so adorable!!!  
Supplies: My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup, 
Maya Road Tags, May Arts Ribbon, 
Jenni Bowlin and American Crafts lettering, 
Martha Stewart Punches, 
Distress Inks, Scotch Adhesive

I continued the butterfly theme with a couple that
I punched out and placed in the corner here.
Paper pleating....loving this technique right now! 
I have done it a lot!

 And while I have been busy, I found out that I was accepted by The Twinery to be on their design team!!!  I love baker's twine and it's so hard to find locally.  And they have such CUTE colors!!!!!  Be sure to check them out.  I had ordered their sampler pack recently and LOVE this twine...it's wonderful!!!!  
The Twinery

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I am going to head to bed here in a minute....my throat..well, let's just say is not feeling well and I am hoping it goes away overnight!!!  
Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

4 comments

  1. CONGRATS on the DT!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! Such cute photos and the title is PERFECT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the DT! That is so awesome and so deserved! Your page is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet layout Katrina and The Twinery!! yay!! A girl can never have too much ;) Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new design team. I'm sure they are going to love having you on board.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!