A Few Kiki Art Cards

Well, I made some cards...eKKK!!!!

You know me, I don't really do cards, but I have been trying to work on that fact!

Here are a few that I did for Kiki Art.  The first one also uses a digital stamp that you can get on the Kiki Art blog HERE!!!!


Supplies: 
Kiki Art Papers, Digital Stamp, FunTape, and Buttons, $1 stamps from Michaels

Sorry, that last picture is a little wonky...it didn't scan well.  I have been playing with my new printer/scanner and can't decide if I like to scan things or just actually take a picture!  

That's it for today!  Watch for some Easter goodness later!!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! girl....u need to do cards more often!!! these are GORGEOUS!!!! loveeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. :)

    you totally know how to use those digi stamps! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!