24 hours equals 5 layouts and lots of fun!



Supplies for Whooo's a Happy Boy:
Papers , Brads, and Bread(less) tabs----Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Letters--Basic Grey, American Crafts, and Making Memories
Ink or Pen-Cat's Eye and Sharpie


I am still recovering after attending The ScrapNook's 24 hour Crop Around the Clock...lots of scrapping (well some people!), lots of laughing, fun and trying to stay awake! I have attended two of these and 5 layouts is about the average I get done. I am usually a slow scrapper, because I have problems with scraplifting (which I amazed when people CAN DO THIS!) and using sketches unless it is for a specific purpose, such as a challenge, a job (aka sketch design team) or contest. Plus I like to talk and shop!

Kudos to Carol first of all for hanging in there with me and winning the giveway at the end!! Great job girl..I will crop with you anytime! Major Kudos to Kimberly (and Jenn) who cooked an awesome breakfast and her MIL cinnamon rolls are to DIE for! And finally Kudos (and some major hugs) to Sheri, who bless her little scrappy heart, put everything together, hung in there, and created an amazing slide show tribute for a dear dear friend even with computer problems. The ScrapNook's crops ROCK whether they are 24 hours, 6 hours, or anything in between.

I was so excited to get to scrap with Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker's Henry's Brilliance line. Now, these are themed "Back to School" so I knew this was going to be a challenge for me...since I don't have kids, well human ones anyway. :) So, the pics I had picked to scrap with the papers, I printed wrong (perforation tab in side of pics...dang it!) so I had to come up with an alternate plan. The result is the layout you see posted here. I LOVE this layout....one of the first clean an simple layouts that I think that I have done that I am happy with. I would change nothing on this one...and that makes me happy.

Look for these papers online or in a store near you...they are shipping now! And stay tuned....my other favorite layout of the weekend will be posted either tonight or tomorrow....can anyone say Sassafras?????

Scrappy.....

1 comment

  1. Love it great lay-out you made and what a sweet doggy.
    bye bye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!