You know that last post about how I was excited that I had an extra long weekend?  Well, it turned into a day longer weekend, because I ended up sick!  What the heck?!  It started on Friday, just being kind of blah.  I couldn't sleep well that night and then Saturday I felt horrible off and on all day.  By Saturday night my throat was so sore, I was whining!  Sunday, I started coughing and then slept most of the day Sunday, not to mention a fever.  Monday I just laid around and then Tuesday I called in because I still didn't feel good and my head hurt like someone had smacked me with a hammer.  I laid around all day, until this evening when I made myself get up and at least pay the bills!

But after all that, I do have a layout to share.  This was on the Lilypad blog yesterday, so I thought I would share it here today.  I asked the hive of creative minds what kit they would like to see done in hybrid and they picked a kit I had been eyeing anyway!!

Supplies: Digital Kit-Just Jaime Like a Boss Storyteller May 2018 Add On; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo with print and cut; Paper-Red River Linen; Doily-unknown; Tiny Attacher.


This definitely is NOT my usually color scheme, but I LOVE the look of this kit and everything about it!


And all that that paint, splatter and fun stuff!  It's so much easier for me to do it in digital!  LOL  I just did all of it before I printed out my page.  Trust me, I fussed with it a lot in Photoshop before I got it to look the way I wanted!


And it was the perfect kit to use to document starting my YouTube channel!  Plus grid paper, I am kind of loving lately, because it makes my journaling look halfway straight!  LOL

Have a great day!  I will be back tomorrow with a post for Therm O Web and one of my new favorites-Waffle Flower Crafts!  




No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!