Waffle Flower Crafts and Therm O Web Team Up

Hey there!!!  Therm O Web has teamed up with Waffle Flower Crafts this week to mix things up a bit.  I am MORE than a little excited, since Waffle Flower has become a new obsession of mine! 

They have some of the cutest stamp stuff around and I cannot get enough of it!  I created a layout and a couple of cards.    ALSO, head over to the Therm O Web blog HERE and get in on the giveaway!!!!

Here's the layout I made.  I stamped and heat embossed in white over some Canson Mixed Media paper.  If I do this again, I will use the Canson Bristol paper, it's a little thicker and I liked how I could blend colors on it.

Supplies: Deco Foil, Adhesives, Clear Toner Sheets-Therm O Web; Stamps/Dies-Waffle Flower Crafts (Bouquet Builder 1 and Happy Days); Pattern Papers-Simple Stories, Jillbean Soup; Embossing Powder-Hero Arts Whiteh; Bulldog Clip-Maya Road; Vellum-Unknown; Zig Markers; Mixed Media Paper-Canson


I wanted a light, soft, colorful look to this and I think I got it!  These pics were taken at the last vet visit for Ella.  It's a monthly visit now for cancer checkup and to see how she is doing.  She is still in remission, so YAY!!!


*Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Used for Layout
  • 22 Carmine Red
  • 26 Light Pink
  • 33 Persian Green
  • 42 Turquoise Green
  • 45 Pale Green
  • 48 Emerald Green
  • 50 Yellow
  • 51 Lemon Yellow
  • 81 Light Violet
  • 202 Peacock Pink
  • 222 Pink Flamingo
  • 803  English Lavendar

The cards are basically the same design concept, except the sentiment on them, but I have a video on how I put them together and how I colored them on the Therm O Web YouTube channel!  You can find the video HERE. 
Supplies: DecoFoil, Clear Toner Sheets, Adhesive-Therm O Web; Stamps/Dies-Waffle Flower Crafts (Let Love Grow/Doily Square); Cardstock-Gina K Designs for Therm O Web; Ink-Gina K Designs; Watercolor Paper-Canson Bristol Paper


These little garden sprites are so darn cute, I just want to keep coloring them!!!  



And here is a list of the markers I used for each section.  In the video, you can see what order I colored in and how I did the blending. 

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Used

*Leaves and Body
33 Persian Green
42 Turquoise Blue
49 Green Shadow

*Strawberries
21 Light Carmine
22 Carmine Red

*Eyes
92 Blue Grey

*Flowers and Body
51 Lemon Yellow
52 Bright Yellow (this is the orange color)

*Flowers on Body
220 Tea Rose

*Background
302 Haze Blue (for blue card)
25 Pink (for pink card)


Thanks for coming by today!  And make sure to head to Therm O Web's blog for the giveaway!!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!