Never less-Hybrid Layout with Mommyish Designs and FiddleDeeDee Designs

Time for a crafty post, don't you think?!  I have so many, so many things running around in my head that I want to do and create.  Hybrid has been on my mind a lot, thinking of ways to streamline things, create new things, and ways to show just how fun hybrid can be.  For me, it's about the process and figuring out how to do what I want to do. 

This layout was on the LilyPad Blog for Pi Day.  I really like to eat pie, French Silk to be exact, but pie charts are fun to use on layouts.  I don't do them very often and I am not sure why?  

Nevertheless_She_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Lilypad_Mommyish_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Digital Kit-You Are Fierce (Mommyish Designs); Digital Template-Piece of the Pie Dressed Up-Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Doily-Doodlebug Designs; Printer-Epson 1430; Paper-Epson Premium Presentation Paper; Silhouette Cameo with Print and Cut; Enamel Dots-Prima

Ella has started walking more, YAY!!!  So, I though this kit was perfect to document that.  And the template with the pie chart was a fun way to use all the pattern papers in the collection.  And well, I had to use a doily for the center.

Nevertheless_She_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Lilypad_Mommyish_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

One of the keys to doing hybrid and making it fun is using lots of foam adhesive!!  And I like to do that anyway, so win win!!

Nevertheless_She_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Lilypad_Mommyish_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And then you know, I love to cluster.  The corner just needed something, which the template had banners, so it was easy to figure out what.  I tried it without and the balance of the page was just off.

Nevertheless_She_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Lilypad_Mommyish_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

So, I am slowly getting back into the groove, or at least trying to.  My projects may not be many for awhile and may be mixed with sewing.  But I will get there, eventually.  Have a great Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!