Baby Girl-Amber LaBau Designs

So, you know I love Amber LaBau and her awesomeness!  Her new collection Brave New World is out at the Lilypad.  It is part of the BYOC and I fell in love with the colors as soon as I saw it.  One thing, it's a baby collection!  

You know me and how I love to change things up, so I had to make a layout with it.  And there might be a little announcement along with that layout!

bravenew_katrina
Supplies: Pattern papers, die cuts-Amber LaBau Designs; Paper-Epson; Adhesives-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo with print and cut feature; Doily-Unknown

Yep!  I am on the team as a hybrid girl.  I love her style and use of color so much, this is going to be a fun ride for the next year and a half!  AND I am floored by all the talent on the team.  Look these girls up, because they are amazing!!

So, let's see some close ups of the layout about Miss Ella and her cart!  I took these pictures pretty quickly after we got her cart.  She does love it, but she is a little on the "lazy" side, so no extra effort if she doesn't have to!!! This smile just melts my heart!

Baby_Girl_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Amber_LaBau_Designs_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

The saying was perfect for this page.  I created a cut file out of one of the elements from the kit and then just backed it with some paper.

Baby_Girl_Hybrid_Scrapbook_Layout_Amber_LaBau_Designs_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And the feather paper with those colors.  I will be using that a lot I do believe!  Thanks for sharing in my happy news and for stopping by today.  I am at a work conference most of the week, so it will be a little quiet here, since I won't have a lot of time!  Luckily, close to home, just busy!!   Have a GREAT Wednesday!!!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!