Guesting over at Shimelle.com Today!

I have had a little secret!  I was asked to do a guest design layout for Shimelle over at Shimelle.com.

Only showing some sneaks here, so you need to head over and check out the post for yourself!  And while you are at it, leave me some love if you want!  LOL LOL  Totally kidding, but you can if you want!

Yep, a doily!  And flair!!
Let's_Have_Dessert_Scrapbook_Layout_Shimelle_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2-2

OH wait another doily! Or maybe a doily cut in half?!
Let's_Have_Dessert_Scrapbook_Layout_Shimelle_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And here's what it's all about!!
Let's_Have_Dessert_Scrapbook_Layout_Shimelle_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

Thanks for stopping by today and looking at my sneaks!  Head over to Shimelle.com to see the full project!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!