& Awesome He Took My Crate-Jillibean Soup/The Cut Shoppe

Hope everyone has recovered from InterNational Scrapbooking Weekend!  LOL  Me, well I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked, but it's ok, because I was doing some other fun stuff!  

Sharing a layout that was up on the Cut Shoppe blog last Friday using the And Love cut file.   And you know I love a good and funny title.  Mix a funny title and this cut file and I come up with the layout below!


Awesome_He_Took_My_Crate_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Bow, Tags, Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye; Letters-American Crafts, Jillibean Soup; Flair Button-A Flair for Buttons; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Here is a look at the "And Love" file that I used

I added a flair button and some die cuts that were in the Jillibean Soup collection to the cut file and also created an offset for the file.

Awesome_He_Took_My_Crate_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed-3

And those adorable felt bows in this collection, well I had to use one.  And, of course, a doily!  Who could forget a doily!

Awesome_He_Took_My_Crate_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Jillibean_Soup_Katrina_Hunt-1000Signed-2

Well, that's all from me today for this Monday.  Which, btw, is a Missouri holiday...former President Harry Truman's birthday!  Ok, you have had your history lesson for the day!

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!