Toy Lover-Scrapping With Liz Template and Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop.

After a month break, we are back with the Scrapping Our Stash blog hop. This is a hop to encourage us to use that stash that gets put to the back when the new stuff comes in!  AND as a bonus I used a Scrapping With Liz template as the inspiration for my layout!

You should have arrived from Juliana's blog HERE.  If you missed it, head over there!







Supplies: Gossamer Blue Kit, Therm O Web Adhesives, American Crafts Thickers, Scrapping with Liz Template Recyclables 41

Here is a look at the template set I used for the layout. I am sure you can see which one I used!  This is great set of multiple templates that work with your die cutting machine if you can trace PNG files!

You can find them in The Lilypad store HERE.

Let's take a look at some close ups. I used a ton of enamel dots on this, mainly because I wanted something to accent the circles!

Toy_Lover_Scrapbook_Layout_Scrapping_With_Liz_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-3

And then the title.  I had a hard time coming up with one and almost didn't do it!  But the lure of going around the circle edge was too strong and I couldn't resist!  And I can always change it later if I want!

Toy_Lover_Scrapbook_Layout_Scrapping_With_Liz_Katrina_Hunt_1000signed-2

So that's all I have for inspiration today, but there are some other ladies that have more for you!  You can follow on to Majken's blog HERE.  And the entire list is below, if you want to open up a few tabs all at once!

Katrina YOU ARE HERE


Thanks for coming by and hopping with us today!!  Have a great weekend!

9 comments

  1. What a sweetie with all his toys! I think your title is fine and it looks great where it is. cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title! Stunning layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title! Stunning layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dots look great.
    Toy Lover is a good title.
    Looks like puppy enjoys his toys.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dog. I have a cat that his favorite toy too. He carries that this all over the place meowing at the same time. It's funny to watch it. Love the layout.
    God Bless,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout Katrina!! Love how you used those enamel dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the circle layout and all those lovely enamel dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so pretty! I love the little hearts and dots. Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist (at) aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!