Capture The Moment-Cocoa Vanilla Studio

I was invited to an event that started on Facebook for snapping a picture and "capturing a moment" on 9/26/15 at 6 PM Central time and then you were to share it on Facebook/Instagram/etc.  So, I set an alarm and participated!  It was kind of fun just to grab a random picture and then scrap it. Over 4000 people all over the world participated and it was fun to see their pictures.  The next one is on Dec. 24, 2015. We decided it was so much fun, that it would be neat to make it a seasonal thing. If you are on Facebook and would like to join in, the event info is HERE.

I had gotten my little crafty hands on the new "Life is Beautiful" collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studios and it was calling my name to put it to use.  It just happened to fit this picture to scrap perfectly! This collection, ok, EVERY collection, from Cocoa Vanilla Studio calls my name every time there is a new one! 

Capture_The_Moment_Scrapbook_Layout_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Wood Veneer, Tags, Stickers, Flowers-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Stamp-October Afternoon; Silhouette Cameo

That "capture" is actually "captured" so I just stuck a butterfly on it!  Hey it works right?!
Capture_The_Moment_Scrapbook_Layout_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

And I never seem to think ahead to size my photos the size of frames, but who needs to do that when you can see if they will fit at an angle!
Capture_The_Moment_Scrapbook_Layout_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Ok, it's Friday, the weekend is HERE! I have a hair appointment and no idea what I am doing, but I better figure it out quick!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments

  1. Katrian, this is a darling layout. LOVE it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina...sorry about that spelling. Anyway, It is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!! It's ok, I just blame autocorrect and the keyboard!! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

      Delete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!