Berry Sweet-The Rubber Cafe

Back on this fine Monday with another project for The Rubber Cafe.  By now, you have probably seen my other projects that I have done.  BUT if you haven't you can find them HERE and HERE.  The Rubber Cafe has a kit club called Creative Cafe and it has everything in it you need to make a lot of cards!  The Creative Cafe kit for August is called HomeGrown.

For this card, I played with only ONE piece of pattern paper!  I create a background with a single stamp, embossing and watercoloring.  This Zig Gansai Watercolors that I told you about a while back that I got, well I LOVE them!  I used them for this card!

Card_3_Rubber_Cafe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1 copy
Supplies: Creative Cafe Kit-The Rubber Cafe; Watercolor Paints-Zig Gansai; Ink-Versamark and Versafine; Embossing Powder-American Crafts Zing; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I am mainly just going to show the detail pictures here, but you can find tips and tricks on my post for The Rubber Cafe blog HERE. 

The main lesson I learned while doing this technique is DAUB, don't wipe!  LOL  I smeared a little of the green, but it was done so I went with it!
Card_3_Rubber_Cafe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2 copy

I had thought about repeating the word "berry" but then decided I liked it the way it was!  It would be cute that way also!

Card_3_Rubber_Cafe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3 copy

I have one more project for The Rubber Cafe, but not sure when I will share it.  But be sure to check out all the fun things their designers create over on their blog! Have a great rest of your day!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!