Hello Summer ,Let's Go-Maya Road and Simple Stories

It is still crazy to me that I am on Maya Road's team and get to play with such fun stuff!  Honestly, it is such an honor to represent them and make projects for them.  And it's so EASY too!  The hardest part is deciding what NOT to use, because I want to use it all!

This time I paired up Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection with Maya goodies and I am loving how it turned out.  AND I also used some Maya Road cut files that are available for FREE!!  Maya Road has a card/mini album kit blog where you can pick up fun card and mini album kits.  Bonus, sometimes there are cut files!  You can find the blog with all the info on the kits HERE.  And if you are on Facebook you can join the Maya Road Kit Chat Group HERE.

Hello_Summer_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Simple Stories; Stickers-Simple Stories; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Embossing Powder-Wow; Ink-Versamark; Cut Files, Wood Veneer, Chipboard,  Butterfly Pin, Journaling Tag, Geo Love Clip, Leaves-Maya Road; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Here I took the scalloped frame, covered with Versamark and then embossing powder.  After heat setting, I decided I wanted a thicker layer, so I did it again.  I covered the center piece with that fun pattern paper that was actually part of a tag/pocket filler.  Tuck a kraft butterfly pin, a couple of leaves and a doily, bam, cute little embellishment cluster!
Hello_Summer_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

I stapled the geo love clip onto the journaling tag and tucked behind my pictures.  
Hello_Summer_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4

That ticket is one of the cute cut files.  I added the wooden snapshot token in the middle of it. 
Hello_Summer_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today!  I am hoping to be back for Thursday.  I will have to see if I get my layout done!  



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!