Must Love Dogs-ThermOWeb, DecoFoil and Glitter!

Who says that foil, glitter and dogs don't go together?! I am sharing a layout that was on the ThermOWeb blog yesterday. You can see all the details and tips and tricks I share on that posting HERE.

And I used the Baxter collection from Seven Paper again!  I just love the color palette of this collection. I promise, I will share some different collection projects later this week!

Must_Love_Dogs_ThermOWeb_DecoFoil_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Puffy Stickers, Stickers, Dog Wood Veneer-Seven Paper; Happy Puffy Sticker-Pinkfresh; Butterfly Wood Veneer-Studio Calico; Enamel Dots-My Mind’s Eye; Glitter-Martha Stewart; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shoppe; GeoTags-KI Memories; Faber Castell Gelatos; Silhouette Cameo with cut files; Adhesives, Foil-ThermOWeb

I share some cut setting for the Cameo that work with the DecoFoil foam adhesive over on the ThermOWeb blog. They are a good starting point when first cutting the foam adhesive for your projects. You can use DecoFoil with the foam adhesive, of course, but you can also use glitter! The green and orange bones on the layout are done with glitter.

Must_Love_Dogs_ThermOWeb_DecoFoil_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Love this teal color and how easy it was to make these with the DecoFoil. Just make sure you have the foil pretty straight and where you want it before you put it on the sticky adhesive.  And with no wrinkles!
Must_Love_Dogs_ThermOWeb_DecoFoil_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

That's all today, just a quick share of this layout. Trying to get caught up from being gone over the weekend and it's not working too well! Have a great Tuesday!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!