The Tilt-Using Up My Gossamer Blue

As you can tell, I am trying to make a dent in my Gossamer Blue kits that I had let sit around.  I packaged up a few of them when I went to the crop a couple of weeks ago and tried to work with them the most. 

And as I post this, I am noticing I have a thing for two picture layouts lately! Even ones that I haven't posted yet!  So, just fair warning, there may be layouts with two pictures on them a lot.  This one is from my October GB kit, I think.  

The_Tilt_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_1000Signed-1

"no supply listing, because I didn't note it when I was doing this"

I thought that little rub-on saying was perfect to work into the title and because of the pictures. And seriously, Jetson tilts his head like this all the time!
The_Tilt_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_1000Signed-2

I sometimes debate about what to take detail shots of.  I know a lot of people like to read journaling. I may not do a lot of it, but if you cannot read it on the main project photo, I try to include a detail shot.
The_Tilt_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_1000Signed-3

Alright, that's it for tonight (this morning, etc!)  Have a great Tuesday and I might just be back tomorrow with a Fancy Pants layout! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!