CREATE May Issue is HERE!

It's finally here, the May issue of CREATE magazine.  This issue is jam packed full of good things and TWO manufacturers this time around!  Paper House Productions and My Favorite Things. 

AND bonus, until Friday May 22, you can get an automatic 10% off of Paper House and My Favorite Things located in the online store for Scrapbook Generation.  You can find the store HERE.


Download the issue HERE. 

Here are some peeks at my projects in the magazine this time around. 

Color Challenge

HIggins_and_His_Shadow_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Pink_Fresh_Craft_Smith_Basic_Grey_Echo_Park_1000Signed-3

Theme Challenge

Happy_Birthday_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Crate_Paper_CREATE_Magazine_1500-3

My Favorite Things

You_Are_My_Sunshine_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_CREATE_Scrapbook_Generation_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-3

Paper House

You're_A_Hoot_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Scrapbook_Generation_CREATE_Magazine_Paper_House_1000Signed-3

Be sure to check out the magazine!  Have a great Monday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!