Let's Get Together-Crate Paper & Maya Road

I recently picked up the Confetti collection from Crate Paper for an assignment that I had due in May for CREATE magazine. I decide to whip up a card with some of the goodies. And I am also throwing my hat into the design team call for Maya Road, so I mixed the two fun things together!

Lets_Get_Together_Card_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper-Crate Paper; Embellishments-Crate Paper, Maya Road, My Mind's Eye; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Twine-Maya Road; Foil-DecoFoil by ThermOWeb; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Those butterflies are actually out of kraft paper. They are meant to be put on a pin, but I carefully cut them apart and used DecoFoil to cover them.  The two were the perfect number for my card.

Lets_Get_Together_Card_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-2

And I love these little envelopes. I know the dots were brown, but I am ok with mixing brown and black, aren't you? Envelopes are good bases to create clusters of embellishments also.  Bonus!

Lets_Get_Together_Card_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-3

That is my quick posting for today.  I will be back on Friday with a mini album that I made for the call also. Plus, it will be the monthly "Scrap Our Stash" blog hop. Since I happened to use an older collection, it worked out for me to participate again this month. Here is a sneak......

Create_Happiness_Altered_Mini_Album_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road__Echo_Park_1000Signed-10

As you can tell, I like them chunky! Here is hoping that I do not cough my head off tonight and can sleep.  Sleep is always a good thing. Coughing, not so much! Happy Wednesday. 

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!