Derp Mode-Cocoa Vanilla Studio

I have found a new company in the scrapbooking arena that I have fallen in love with! Cocoa Vanilla Studio.  They are based in Australia and have two collections currently. As soon as I saw them, I was hooked. Then I realized that Zoe Pearn (aka creator) has designed for My Mind's Eye and I loved some of her collections for them.  So it makes perfect sense!

This is the boy themed collection, Flying High. There is also a girl collection, Sugar & Spice. I had a hard time deciding which collection to break into first.  And I had a hard time cutting paper, once I did!

Derp_Mode_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers, Flair, Wood Veneer, Cork Embellishments-Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Cardstock-American Crafts; Punch-EK Success; Letters-WeRMemory Keepers; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Ink-Prima

So, there is a loaded sticker sheet, flair, wooden AND cork embellishments that are in the collection. I just started layering a bunch of things together.
Derp_Mode_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_1000Signed-2

The cork stars come in different sizes.  I think four different ones, but I would have to look for sure. And the wooden embellishments are so fun with the darker accents.
Derp_Mode_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_1000Signed-3

I thought I should explain the title in the journaling, because no one except corgi crazy people would get it.  I love doing journaling on my Cameo. I know people want to see actual handwriting, but mine is not the best and hard to read. For longer journaling I like the Cameo just fine.  I spend more time finding a font than I do actually coming up with what to write. 
Derp_Mode_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Cocoa_Vanilla_Studio_1000Signed-4

And just like that another week is gone.  I have a post up over on the {a flair for buttons} blog today also.  Here is a peek of that project!  Come over and say hi, you can find me HERE.

Katrina_Hunt_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Simple_Stories_Deco_Foil_Layout_Lazy_Sundays_1000Signed-3

3 comments

  1. This is fabulous Katrina!! LOVE it. and I get DERP mode. My daughter's border collie/corgi mix is the same. That long tongue always hanging out makes him look so goofy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcia!!!!! The long tongue in this guy goes back generations! LOL

      Delete
  2. Such a cute layout! Love all your details. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!