Collecting Happy Moments-Gossamer Blue & Maya Road

Ever have a layout that you have the perfect title for, then the layout makes the title go by the wayside?!  Yep, that happened with this one.  The title I had in my head was NOT the one that it ended up being at all.  It was going to be something funny like 4 Ring Circus, Herding the Gang, etc. It came down to "Collecting Happy Moments"!

I used my April Gossamer Blue kit combined with some goodies from Maya Road for this project.
Collecting_Happy_Moments_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road__Gossamer_Blue_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue, Crate Paper; Stickers-Crate Paper; Die Cuts-Elle's Studio; Enamel Dots-Teresa Collins; Pins, Bird, Ruler, Canvas Heart, Paper Twine-Maya Road; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I had no idea what I was going to do with that bouquet of flowers sticker, so I stuck it under something with the flowers just peeking out.  And the canvas heart just kind of went along with the direction I was going.
Collecting_Happy_Moments_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road__Gossamer_Blue_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-2

And yes, this is another of my submissions for Maya Road.  I love this cluster area and actually the layout was built around this and the picture placement.  Once I had these things in place the rest just kind of came together. I purposely stamped the flowers twice before inking my stamp again. I didn't want them completely perfect.
Collecting_Happy_Moments_Scrapbook_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Maya_Road__Gossamer_Blue_Crate_Paper_1000Signed-3

And well, yeah, it's Monday again.  Those just seem to come around too fast.  Although, I am taking Friday off, so technically it could be my Tuesday!  Which ever it is, have a happy one!

1 comment

  1. LOVE this layout!! Love every little detail going on. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!