Coffee or Tea Anyone?? ThermOWeb and Jillibean Soup

Quick post today for here, but this was over on the ThermOWeb blog last week.  You can find details on how I created it HERE.  This is such a fun and quick gift giving idea!

I used the Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection from Jillibean for this.  So fun and I love the colors.  Tied right in with the basket!

Coffee_Basket_Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Jillibean Soup; Doily-Doodlebug Design; Ribbon-Unknown; Twine-May Arts; Silhouette Cameo with a cut file; Adhesives and DecoFoil-ThermOWeb

The layer that the bow is tied around it covered in Opal DecoFoil from ThermOWeb.  It was applied to the DecoFoil foam adhesive and then embossed thru my Cuttlebug.  
Coffee_Basket_Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-4

Here is a close up of the front of the berry basket.  You can pick these baskets up at your local craft store or order online.  I have a few in my stash now!
Coffee_Basket_Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-5

You can see the layers better in this picture.  
Coffee_Basket_Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-2

You can see a little of the embossing.  I will say the Opal DecoFoil is a hard one to photograph!  

Coffee_Basket_Katrina_Hunt_ThermOWeb_Jillibean_Soup-1000Signed-3

Alright, I blogged before work and I am off to the daily grind!  Have a great Wednesday and I will be back tomorrow for sure!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!