Bed*Hogs-Fancy Pants Design Sketch

I always seem to "miss" when Fancy Pants has a sketch out, but this time I happened to catch it!  And with a little time to scrap I played along. You can see the sketch on the Fancy Pants blog, HERE.

I didn't change this sketch up much at all. It worked with my picture and everything just fell into place. And sadly, this just about uses up my True Friends collection (insert sad face here). This has to be one of my favorite collections over the past year. The colors are great, the embellishments fun, and it was just so easy to work with. 

BedHogs_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Fancy_Pants_Maya_Road_Sketch_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers, Tags-Fancy Pants; Hanger-Maya Road; Letters-American Crafts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Punch-Martha Stewart

I am in love with creating clusters.  Here I added a "back" to the tag and then placed some fun die cuts and that sticker on it.  I found the little hanger from Maya Road at my LSS and just had to add it there. I popped the star stickers up with some of my favorite foam adhesive.  
BedHogs_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Fancy_Pants_Maya_Road_Sketch_1000Signed-3

I had to think about the title for this page. Wellllll, not really! We call them bed hogs all the time. The more bed, the better for them. At least they think so. 
BedHogs_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Fancy_Pants_Maya_Road_Sketch_1000Signed-2

And that wraps up Tuesday here on the blog.  Hoping to be back on Thursday, if not before! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment

  1. I really love your adorable Corgis!!! (We have been lucky enough to be family to 2 of them but they have both passed on!) Your layout is adorable!! I love this collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!