Wanderlust with ThermOWeb and Fancy Pants

Quick layout share for today.  This was one of my CHA projects that was in the ThermOWeb booth.  The booth was all about the DecoFoil this time around and this layout has the DecoFoil with the adhesive foam on it, under the picture. 

Carleen and I always seem to take selfies in the car, so the As You Wish collection from Fancy Pants, not only had some travel themed goodies, but the colors were a good match for the DecoFoil.  

KatrinaHunt-ThermOWeb-WanderlustlayoutFoil-1000-1

Here's a close up of the foam.  I just ran it thru my Silhouette Cameo, then applied the foil after.  I also backed the die cut with some woodgrain paper that was in the collection also.  
KatrinaHunt-ThermOWeb-WanderlustlayoutFoil-1000-2

I wish I had a couple more detail pictures to show you, but I seem to take minimal pictures of trade show projects, because I am in a hurry to get them done and sent to where they need to be!!

Check back late tonight or tomorrow.  The new CREATE issue will be out and I will have some sneaks of my projects, along with maybe some "celebration news" for Scrapbook Generation!!!  Have a great Monday.  PS, I hate the time change! 

3 comments

  1. I LOVE the colors of this collection!! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout Katrina!! Love all of the embellishments layered and clustered near your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those great layers and how you used the tags! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!