Life Is Short & So Are Our Legs-Echo Park and Paper Issues

Be prepared, fair warning, I will be sharing a few more layouts that I did for Paper Issues online crop.  Hey, at least I have new projects to share!  And I feel like they brought me out of the "rut" I was in.  Which is definitely a good thing.

This was for the Alphabet Challenge, so I went with a quote and made it BIG.  I scoured Pinterest for some ideas of word art and dogs.  Ok, corgis!  And this quote jumped out at me.  The picture was taken by April from UTurn Studios and was one of our outtakes.  But Ella with her tongue sticking out is priceless!

Life_Is_Short_Scrapbook_Page_Katrina_Hunt_Echo_Park_Silhouette_Cameo_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Stickers, Die Cuts, Brads, Chipboard-Echo Park Paper Co. (Anything Goes);  Letters-Echo Park Paper Co, American Crafts; Wood Veneer-American Crafts; Doilies-Doodlebug Design; Enamel Dots-Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo

And a close up of the money shot...Ella sticking her tongue out.  Seriously the cutest ever.  And Sheldon just looking innocent!
Life_Is_Short_Scrapbook_Page_Katrina_Hunt_Echo_Park_Silhouette_Cameo_1000Signed-3

I attached my doilies and then trimmed them off.  It was easier that way.  I tend to try things the hard way and then find out, hey there is a better way!  
Life_Is_Short_Scrapbook_Page_Katrina_Hunt_Echo_Park_Silhouette_Cameo_1000Signed-2

And that's a wrap for this Wednesday posting.  Try a big title, you will love it!  And seriously, I am beginning to think I have to use the "entire" space on my layout.  I guess it's just my style, but it makes me happy!  Have a great one.  


1 comment

  1. Such a wonderful and talented layout!! Love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!