He's So Fluffy-Heidi Swapp Fun

There is a story behind this layout.  I have held on to this title for a page for MONTHS!  I happened to be watching Despicable Me one night while I was scrapping and when Agnes says "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna DIE!" I knew that I had to make a page about Jetson with that title!

And once I saw the greens and blues in the Heidi Swapp September Skies collection, I knew those were the papers that I wanted to use for the layout.

Katrina Hunt-Heidi Swapp-Hes So Fluffy-1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Wood Veneer, Letters-Heidi Swapp (Sept. Skies); Doily-DoodleBug Designs; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Mist-Studio Calico; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file and sketch pens
Pictures-UTurn Studios

Those letters with the collection were perfect!  I was worried that I wouldn't have enough, but I have plenty left over to use on other layouts.  I love the contrast of the dark blue/teal/white together in the title.

Katrina Hunt-Heidi Swapp-Hes So Fluffy-1000Signed-2

I did the journaling on the Cameo.  I cannot remember which font this is, but I bet you money I will use it again.  I love the clean rounded lines. And I just used the black Silhouette pen, I tried a dark blue, but it was glitter and just didn't look right.  TIP:  I always practice a small part of the journaling before actually doing it on the paper I am going to use.  

Katrina Hunt-Heidi Swapp-Hes So Fluffy-1000Signed-3

AND if you haven't heard, I am back for a second term on the CREATE magazine team.  This time the team is bigger and there are a few change ups, but I think the magazine is going to be even better!  And I think it is going to challenge me more, which I cannot wait for!

You can read the full announcement HERE and see all the team members that are joining me this year!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I won't be back until next week more than likely!  Have a safe Halloween and a great weekend!

3 comments

  1. Awesome layout Katrina and the title is my favorite!! Congrats on another term with Create!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! Love the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina.... I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your gorgeous Corgi's!!!!!!! I could look at pics of them all day long <3

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!