Happy Fall Stroll with Imaginisce

This was up over on the Imaginisce blog yesterday.  If you want to see it over there, you can find it HERE.

I had quite the challenge with this Imaginisce layout, but I love it!  It is so funny, the projects that are the hardest for me, I end up loving the most.  Weird, but maybe all the work makes them more special! I had to create a fall layout with the collection I had.  None of which had many fall colors, OR if they did, I had already used those papers up!


Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-HappyFallStroll-1000-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (Bushel o'Fall, Welcome Spring, Perfect Vacation, My Baby-Girl, Little Princess); Die Cuts-Bushel o'Fall; Cardstock-American Crafts; Letters-American Crafts; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shoppe; Sequins-Unknown, Twine-American Crafts; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Assorted Leaves and Mushroom
Design ID# 34210

Acorns
Design ID# 33026

Nothing says fall like an acorn right?!  I thought it would be fun to have this one at the corner of my  layout.  It's about 2.25 inches in size, just for reference.  I had actually cut it a little bigger, but then it overwhelmed the leaves in the area.  
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-HappyFallStroll-1000-2

Added a cute little flair button at the bottom.  It actually just kind of fell on my layout, but looked so cute I had to add it!
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-HappyFallStroll-1000-3

Then I just had fun with my title.  I also sprinkled a few gold leaf sequins around.  And confession, those "l's" are actually ones!  I didn't have any l's, so I made do with what I had!
Katrina-Hunt-Imaginisce-HappyFallStroll-1000-5

Well, that's a wrap for this Wednesday!  Have a great day and create something.  


2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!