The Sweet Life-Gossamer Blue and Creative Scrappers

Well, this past month has been a little less than productive for me!  I was on a crunch to get my four Gossamer Blue layouts done for the Album Challenge.  I almost just skipped it entirely, but I was at the halfway point to a new album, so that was my motivation.

I used sketches for 3 of the layouts that were actually challenge sketches, so I killed two birds with one stone!

This is base on the Creative Scrappers Sketch #275 and you can find the blog posting with the sketch HERE.

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-The Sweet Life-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue July 2014 Kits

And just going to be honest here, I did not keep track of any of my supplies.  Shocker, but on these kits, I think from now on, I may not list them.  Just the month of the kit.  It's a lot of work to keep up with and generally I don't mind doing it.  The fact that I was in a hurry to get my four layouts done was the reason this time.  And for August, I have already done three layouts and didn't keep track of those since I was at a crop!  LOL

I decided this cute little cork piece would be the title focus of this layout.  I made a little cluster to tie it all together. 

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-The Sweet Life-1000Signed-2

Since this picture was while we were on a road trip, I thought the car was fitting.  I also just used the arrows as fun little accents.  

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-The Sweet Life-1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today.  There will probably be lots of my layouts from my Gossamer Blue kits this week, plus maybe a little My Mind's Eye!


2 comments

  1. great layout and such cute a cute picture they look as if they are rearing to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and sometimes it's good to just have fun while you scrap and not worry about the small stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!