Out and About-The Cut Shoppe Sketch and a 3 Birds Design Sneak

At the crop this weekend, it was just fun to play around.  But during the week, I had to get three other layouts done for the Gossamer Blue album challenge.  And, I might have waited until the last possible moment that I could have!  I managed to do three layouts in three hours, a world record for me.  I am one that will fuss with a layout for a few hours or leave it sit overnight!  

This one is for The Cut Shoppe's August sketch challenge. I used the "out and about" file on my layout and then my July Gossamer Blue kits.

Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Out and About-1000Signed-1
July 2014 Gossamer Blue Kits; Adhesive-Therm O Web

I added a chipboard & to the cut out.  Just for fun!
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Out and About-1000Signed-3

I still wanted to cluster, even though there were lots of triangles!  
Katrina Hunt-Gossamer Blue-Out and About-1000Signed-2

AND, I am up over on the 3 Birds Design blog today!  You can find the posting HERE.  But, I am going to sneak a peek here!

Photo Wreath_2014-8-21_KHunt-4

4 comments

  1. That title cut is fabulous and your rocked the triangles!!!
    And that wreath is super fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout with all those awesome triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout, Katrina!! The small ampersand is so cute layered over the cut file and I love the mix of colors! And you know triangles make me happy! You rocked the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so much fun! Sooo loving the small red ampersand and those puffy stickers layered ever so nicely over the triangles!! Divine! Thanks for playing along with The Cut Shoppe!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!