A Pet Therapy Date Night Layout with Gossamer Blue's March Kit

Since I am playing catch up, I thought I would go ahead and post another layout from the March kit for this Friday the 13th.  WHOOOP!  Have I mentioned that I LOVE Friday the 13th, yep, I do!

So, from reading the blog, you probably know that we do pet therapy a couple of times a month.  One of the visits is to the peds floor of a local hospital.  Ella goes on this visit and we meet another team to tag along with.  Nicki and Zodiac are the team.  Luckily the lobby was cleared out and I snapped this picture after our visit one night.  Zodiac and Ella make quite the striking pair, don't you think?!

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Admit One Pet Therapy-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue March 2014 Main Kit and Add Ons

Supply Note:  I did not happen to write these down as I was working.  AND because I waited to late to post this, I cannot remember for sure everything.  So, I am just listing the kit and the month!  Sorry!

I thought the ticket sticker would be cute, although, it really should say "two" now that I am looking at it!  LOL  Oh well!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Admit One Pet Therapy-1000Signed-2

And this was a challenge at a crop.  Someone had this butterfly die cut and challenged me to use it on a layout.  I just inked them gold and threw them on here!  I think they worked out pretty well.
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-Admit One Pet Therapy-1000Signed-3

All I can say, is that I am glad it's Friday!  Have a FANTABULOUS weekend and I will be back next week!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!