A Little Splish Splash with Imaginisce

Create a summer layout for Imaginisce they said, so I did!  Actually I love these pictures of Jetson and the intense look of determination on his face to get the ball!

I combined the Perfect Vacation and Welcome Spring collection on this layout.  And added a little bling, since summer is kind of bright and shiny!

Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-LiveBrightly-500-1

Supplies: Pattern Papers-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation/Welcome Spring); Cardstock-American Crafts; Gems-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation); Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Perfect Vacation/Welcome Spring); Sequins (American Crafts/Unknown); Adhesive-Therm O Web

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:
3D Sunshine Shaker
Design ID# 59930

Water Flourish
Design ID#17712

The page had to have a sun, and this shaker one was so cute, I couldn't wait to put it on here.  Super easy to put together!

Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-LiveBrightly-1000 signed-2

Made the waves glisten with some gems.
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-LiveBrightly-1000 signed-3

Just a spot for some journaling.  And I love the look on Jetson's face!
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-LiveBrightly-1000 signed-4

YAY!!!  It's Friday!  Everyone have a great weekend and I will be back next week sometime!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!