Monday, April 14, 2014

Some ThermOWeb Pinterest Inspiration

Well, this post was sitting in the "queue"!  It was in draft mode and didn't post.  My bad for not scheduling it.

We had a Pinterest challenge over at ThermOWeb blog and this was the layout I came up with.  If you want to see the process of how I did it, my original posting is located HERE.  

These were just some random pictures I had taken of Higgins on the couch.  Not the best, but I was able to clean them up enough in Lightroom to use them.  I love the look on his face!  We will be glad when he gets back to himself after this ACL tear.  

Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Heidi-Swapp-Happy-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Chipboard & Tags-Heidi Swapp (Hello Today); Pen-Sharpie; Adhesives-ThermOWeb (Zots, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Sticky Dot Runner)

Here is where I came up with the idea for the layout.  This is one of my pins on my Color Palette board


Now you see where I got the circles from!! 
Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Heidi-Swapp-Happy-1000Signed-2

The hexagons were on a 3x4 card and I just trimmed them out.  I wanted to use the list card and not the card that came with the hexagons.  Easy fix!
Katrina-Hunt-Therm-O-Web-Heidi-Swapp-Happy-1000Signed-3

Tomorrow I will be sharing a project that I did for AdornIt last week!  Have a wonderful Monday.  Here is hoping mine goes well.  Payroll seminar for work!  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!