AdornIt Guest Design, Take Two

Today is "take two" on the blog for projects with AdornIt.  Don't faint, I did a two page layout!  AND I did it WITHOUT A SKETCH and it only took me about an 1.5 hours!  Trust me, I was so happy I could have screamed.  And just a little proud of myself, because I usually always will use a sketch for a two page layout!

I have had these pictures printed for about TWO years!  This was when Sheldon first came to be here and I know I printed them pretty quickly after I took them!  These papers are from the "Timerland Critters" collection and I think this was one of my favorites.  I cannot decide if I love the fox or squirrel more!

Katrina-Hunt-Foxtastic Adventure-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers, Tags, Die Cuts-AdornIt (Timberland Critters); Pen-Sharpie; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Loved this tag as my title.  I also dressed up the 6x6 piece of paper I place it on, with one of the clear stickers in the collection.  
Katrina-Hunt-Foxtastic Adventure-1000Signed-2
 
Epp, SQUIRREL!!  So dang cute!
Katrina-Hunt-Foxtastic Adventure-1000Signed-3

I took these pictures of Lauren at Thanksgiving.  Don't you just love that smile?!  I used the Crazy for Daisies collection for this.  The bright colors worked perfect with the pictures.  
Katrina-Hunt-Too Much Happy-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Tags, Stickers, Die Cuts-AdornIt (Crazy for Daisies); Cardstock-WorldWin Papers; Pen-Sharpie

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Floral Flourish
Design ID# 26239

I have used this cut file before, but the flowers were similar and I just wanted to accent the Silhouette die cut with the collection ones.  They worked perfectly together.
Katrina-Hunt-Too Much Happy-1000Signed-2

I just trimmed down a tag here!
Katrina-Hunt-Too Much Happy-1000Signed-3
Guest Posting Link

Hope everyone has a good Easter that celebrates it!  I will be staying home with the puppers this weekend, since Higgins isn't quite into travel mode yet.  Have a great weekend!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!