St. Patty's Day Fun with Imaginisce

Celebrating St. Patty's Day a little early here on the blog.  We attended the parade here in town last year for the first time and of course the camera came along.

This layout was up over on the Imaginisce blog yesterday.  I used the Welcome Spring collection with a little Perfect Vacation thrown in for good measure!  And I used die cutting elements out of a Kerri Bradford kit I had purchased a long time ago.  That fun shamrock banner is one of them!

Katrina-Hunt-St-Pats-Parade-1000Signed-1
Supply List: Imaginisce: Pattern Papers (Welcome Spring, Perfect Vacation), Die Cuts (Welcome Spring), Bling (My Baby and i-Rock), i-Rock; American Crafts: Cardstock, Thickers; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Silhouette Cameo with the following kit from Kerri Bradford Studio

And I used the i-Rock tool with the i-Rock bling for the "gold" in the pot!  I just did a base layer of bling and then stacked more bling on top of it.
Katrina-Hunt-St-Pats-Parade-1000Signed-2

I cut the banner out three times and then just layered it.  I even dug out my tiny attacher to attach it to my page. 
Katrina-Hunt-St-Pats-Parade-1000Signed-3

Well, that's all from me today here on the blog.  I will be back on Monday with some more projects.  Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment

  1. Love the grid for yout photos Katrina, and the cute pot of Gold and shamrock banner!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!