A Wintery Day in December with Imaginisce Scraps

Make a project with scraps (aka leftovers)?  I usually throw my scraps away.  ACK the horror!  But now that I have done it, I think I may do it more often.

This is my first "official" project for Imaginisce and I had so much fun making it.  It was up over on the Imaginisce blog yesterday.  You can find that post HERE if you like!

Katrina-Hunt-Scraps-Layout-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce (Colors of Christmas and Bushel O'Fall); Cardstock-American Crafts; Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Colors of Christmas); Adhesive-Therm O Web

Silhouette Cameo with the following files:
December 2013 Title
Design ID #52023 

Background
Design ID #27404

This title was perfect, because this was the first snow fall of the winter and it happened in December!  
Katrina-Hunt-Scraps-Layout-1000Signed-2

Just a shot of the cluster up in the corner!
Katrina-Hunt-Scraps-Layout-1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today.  I think I have a whole new outlook on those leftover scraps!!

3 comments

  1. LOVED you layout on the blog!! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I store my scraps in ziploc bags (one per color ROYGBIV) and that way when I need an extra pattern or two for a layout I can dig through and find one that the colors match the line I'm using. So if it's bigger than a2 size I hoard the scraps :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page Katrina!! The die cut background looks awesome and I love how you added the scraps to give it pops of color!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!