Ruby Rock It Guest Design

I was asked to guest for Ruby Rock It way back in the beginning of the year.  So, I have been patiently waiting for today!  You can find my post up over on their blog, where I answered a few questions.  You can find that post HERE.

Here are my projects that I did.  I used the Bethrothed collection, which is wedding themed based.  I wanted to use it in context, but also out of context!

Katrina-Hunt-Ruby-Rock-It-Layout1-1000Signed

Supplies:
Papers Appliqué BT37 and Dance BT20 Floral BT13

Die cuts BW48
Narratives BWT60
Trims BWT98
Dimensional stickers BWD62
Other Supplies:  Therm o Web Adhesives and Doily

I had to use these "bride and groom" die cuts, but they work perfectly for a Daddy/Daughter dance moment!
Katrina-Hunt-Ruby-Rock-It-Layout2-1000Signed

I popped up the frame and then I popped up the sentiment a little higher to make it stand out.
Katrina-Hunt-Ruby-Rock-It-Layout3-1000Signed

I did do a wedding themed card
Katrina-Hunt-Ruby-Rock-It-Card-Always-1000Signed

Supplies:
Paper. Floral BT13
Project cards WPC30
Die cuts BW48
Narratives BWT60

Dimensional stickers BWD65
Other Supplies:  Therm O Web Adhesives

Katrina-Hunt-Ruby-Rock-It-Card-Always-Close1000Signed

And lastly I did a Happy Birthday card.  The wedding cake was just calling to me for a birthday theme!

Katrina-Hunt-Ruby-Rock-It-Card-HBDay-1000Signed

Supplies:
Paper flourish BT06

Die cuts BW48
Heart Stickers BW46
Other Supplies:  Therm O Web Adhesives, Lily Bee Letter Stickers, Doily

Katrina-Hunt-Ruby-Rock-It-Card-HBDay-Close1000Signed

Those are all my projects for my guest design.  Thanks for having me Ruby Rock It!!!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!