November Memories-A Not Perfect Layout

I had thought about not posting this layout, because it's not one of my favorites.  It's not the pictures, just the overall design.  But I decided to go ahead and post it, because maybe I would figure out exactly what and why I don't like it!  I was limited on paper to use and that could be part of it also.  I like a full collection and (sadly for the house) two sheets of each pattern, so I have lots of play!  LOL  This is actually one of my submissions that I had done for Bella Blvd.  

Bella-Blvd-Thankful-Katrina-Hunt-November-Memories1000Signed
Supplies:  All Bella Blvd (Thankful); Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo

I do love the clusters that I did on the layout.   And this tag was fun to create with my Cameo.
Bella-Blvd-Thankful-Katrina-Hunt-November-Memories-Journaling1000Signed

The other cluster up in the corner.
Bella-Blvd-Thankful-Katrina-Hunt-November-Memories-Clouds1000Signed

So, now that I have shared a "not perfect page" I need to go make one that I like better!  I will be back on Monday!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments

  1. I love this page, Katrina! The photo grid is awesome and I love that you backed it with the fun patterned paper and cut the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your work! Did you use cardstock? I am new to scrapbooking and am on here trying to get ideas and to look at the works of creative minds. I was directed to a website called Topdogdies.com that carry a wide variety of dies and die cutting necessities. I just ordered some Tattered Lace dies from them I am anxious about. Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!