Pinspired Challenge at Gossamer Blue

I was in a mood to play along with something after I finished that two page layout, so I decided to keep my Gossamer Blue kit out and use it for the Pinspired challenge that Emily hosts at Gossamer Blue every month.  

I decided to go with the aqua/orange theme, but added splashes of navy in for some fun.  (plus I love that diamond paper!)

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-September-Carta-Bella-You-And-I1000Signed

Gossamer Blue September Main Kit with Paper Add-ons

Supplies in Kit:  Pattern Paper-Carta Bella Hello Again (Hello Floral *background/Chit Chat *speech bubbles/Hello Chevron *chevron/Journaling Cards *teal & white pattern/Stripes *striped paper), Gossamer Blue Graphical (Ikat) *navy blue diamond paper; Journaling Tag-Carta Bella Hello Again; Large Title Tag-Carta Bella Hello Again; Stickers-Carta Bella Hello Again (don't tell anyone & so happy together); Buttons-My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Charm Hey You

Supplies not in kit:  Doilies-Hobby Lobby; Twine-May Arts; Pen-Sharpie; Adhesives-Therm O Web

Hee Hee, this tag cracked me up and since I already had this picture printed out, I thought it would work well for a title!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-September-Carta-Bella-You-And-I-Tag1000Signed

Just the journaling tag, the size of it worked out well.
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-September-Carta-Bella-You-And-I-Journaling1000Signed

Well, that is it from me for now.  I am crazy busy with a few things here at the house and at work.  I will see if I can sneak in an update tomorrow!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!