Chic Tags Sketch and Gossamer Blue August

Well, I had "planned" on updating yesterday, but Flickr had other plans.  Bad panda maintenance that I was not aware of!  See....at least it made me laugh!

My friend, Ashley Horton, is on the Chic Tags design team and made the sketch for the sketch challenge.  Of course, I wait until the last minute to jump in!  Used my Gossamer Blue August kit, to get that fourth layout done and added a few Chic Tags to tie it all together.

Katrina-Hunt-Chic-Tags-Gossamer-Blue-October-Afternoon-Layout-Check-This-Out1000Signed

Gossamer Blue August Main kit and Paper Add-Ons

Supplies in Kit:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue Paper (Ombre Chevron *background/Geo Yellow *banner strip), KaiserCraft-Basecoat (Barnwood *red strip), October Afternoon-Travel Girl (Room Key *blue square/Passport *city paper & green/cream paper), Basic Grey-Carte Postale (Wallstreet *green circle paper behind photo), Echo Park-Beautiful Life (Stripes *red stripes); Cardstock-American Crafts (Butterscotch);  Gems-Studio Calico; Cork Arrows-Studio Calico; Flair-Basic Grey Carte Postale; Stickers-October Afternoon Travel Girl (explore); Tag-October Afternoon Travel Girl Tidbits (grey snapshots)

Supplies not in the Kit:  Adhesive-Therm O Web; Sunshine Cut File-Chic Tags; Tags-Chic Tags (Everyday Life 2 *check this out & teal journaling/Labels-Happy Place *orange & white teal label/Embellishments-Hello Months *hello April

Just my random journaling.  I am starting to actually like it!
Katrina-Hunt-Chic-Tags-Gossamer-Blue-October-Afternoon-Layout-Check-This-Out-Tag1000Signed

The free (and fun) cut file from Chic Tags.  I needed a little something there and I think I made it work.
Katrina-Hunt-Chic-Tags-Gossamer-Blue-October-Afternoon-Layout-Check-This-Out-Sunshine1000Signed


This week, I should have project updates with Paper Bakery, Therm O Web, and the rest of my August Gossamer Blue layouts.  (I waited until the very last week to get them all done)  Plus, it's Sketch Week again and you will be shocked.  Not my normal "size" of layout.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment

  1. Awesome page Katrina!! Love your take on the Sketch, and the way you used the Sunshine cut file!! Thanks for playing along with us @Chic Tags!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!