My Last Layout for GCD

We got news this week that GCD Studios was shutting down the design team end of things.  So sad, as I love a team atmosphere and I will miss it.  Here is my last layout that I did for them.  It was supposed to appear in the magazine this month.

These are some pictures from the second shoot that we did with April at her house.  Higgins and Ella are quite the pair, probably because they have grown up together from puppies.  It's hard to believe that Higgins will be 11 and Ella just turned 10!

K_HuntYou&Me1000Signed

Supplies:  Just a mix of collections.

I loved the tickets and I punched holes in them with a paper piercer to give the look of perforated tickets!

K_HuntYou&MeTags1000Signed

Just a close up of the title.  I love how subtle it is.  
K_HuntYou&MeTitle1000signed

So, that's all from me today.  I will have a post up tomorrow of a couple of my Paper Bakery projects!

1 comment

  1. Well it was quite interesting being on the team! :). What a brilliant idea of using a paper piercer for the holes on the tickets! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!