I Love You 365-GCD Studios

Sharing my layout that was up on the GCD Studios blog yesterday.  I totally had so much fun making this layout!

The inspiration from this layout came from a Pinterest image, which can be found HERE.

Supplies:  Pattern Paper- GCD Studios Nostalgia Collection, Cardstock-WorldWin; Glitter Epoxy Dots-GCD Studios Happiness Collection; Doily-Wilton; Flair-The Paper Bakery; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Sewing Machine; Adhesives-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives.

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files
Design ID# 36594
Design ID# 8851
Cloud Cutout
Design ID#27594
Design ID#40184
Design ID# 38570

I added some accent to my cloud die cut.


 I stitched my leaves before adding them to my layout, which made sure that I could change where I had them placed until I liked the look of them.  And trust me, I moved them around A LOT!


I didn't have a lot of room for a title so I used that blank space in my picture to put it on there!  I also used my WorldWin Petallics cardstock for my title.  It has a subtle shimmer to it.


Whew, that seems like it was a long post!  I think it was all the Silhouette files I linked!  Have a GREAT day!




No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!