Grab Box Sale!!!

So, I spent the better part of my holiday weekend purging thru all my supplies!  Yes, this took the better part of two days and Carleen was such a sweetie and helped me!!

So I have a limited number of boxes available, first come first serve.  These will contain more than 50 full sheets of double sided papers.  The only exception is some Core'dinations Cardstock (designer type/Cosmo Cricket Jenni Bowlin), Basic Grey that were one sided when I bought them, and some Sassafrass!

Each box will also contain a variety of chipboard, stickers, letter stickers, embellishments, trinkets, etc.  All boxes have at least 3 mists or paints (or both and more). 

Paper companies include: Echo Park, Jillibean Soup, Nikki Sivils, Authentique, Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Bella Blvd, Little Yellow Bicycle and some I can't remember!  These ARE older collections, I just wanted to let you know.  BUT not extremely old...I just started scrapping in late 2009!

Note: Some items are new and some may be slightly used (stamps/mists/sticker sheets/etc).

Here is a look inside one of the boxes.  These are STUFFED, I cannot get anything else into them.  I tried!


I am selling these for 40.00 which includes shipping (sorry, US only). 


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!