Perfectly Imperfect-Gossamer Blue #3!

That's me!  Perfectly imperfect.  I just need to accept it, so I decided to journal about it.  As I have mentioned, I am trying to journal more.  I was asked to participate in a class over at Big Picture Classes, which I did not know at the time was a journaling class.  I have to say I am so HAPPY that I did not know.  Had I seen it was a journaling class, I probably would have hesitated.  But, since I had committed to it already, I took the challenge.  

The class is by Stephanie Howell and it's called The Ties That Bind.  It actually made me realize it's ok to scrapbook about my self and tell "little stories".  I used my Gossamer Blue kit to make my layout.

Gossamer Blue March Main Kit, Add-on Paper Kit, Bits & Pieces kit and Color Kit

Supplies in kit: Pattern Paper: Glitz (Color Me Happy-chevron), Glitz-Color Me Happy 6x6 mini pad, Echo Park (Photo Freedom Vol. 1 (dark blue chevron ), Glitz-Color Me Happy 6x6 pad (hello), My Mind's Eye (Remarkable-Smile/Beam (yellow flowers and stripes) (Collectable-Memorable/Note (pink striped); Letter stickers-Basic Grey (Eerie), Glitz (Color Me Happy); Tag- Glitz-Color Me Happy 6x6 mini pad (hi there);  Rhinestone Gem-Glitz (Color Me Happy);  Mist-Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Black); Twine-Maya Road; Striped Bag-Whisker Graphics; Black Circle Sticker-Avery; Black Doily-InkKit

Supplies not in kit:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Pen-Sharpie; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; 


Just a close up of that cute bag and some of the misting I did.

And here it is....journaling..a lot for me!

I decided to add a little heart to dot my "i"!

Whew, that's all from me today.  BTW, writing this on Sunday and I have spent basically the entire day at the computer.  Can I take a day off?!  Have a great Monday!


5 comments

  1. The scripture in Matthew 5:48 where Jesus says, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as you FAther which is in heaven is perfect." The Greek translation of perfect is "complete, finished, fully developed." It totally takes the pressure off when you think of it that way, don't you think? Gorgeous layout, thank you for sharing it. I'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the design and your whole point! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you have taken the day off today - a day for being perfectly imperfect ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what Emily said. And I love this layout. It's just perfect. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the handwritten journaling...what a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!