Snow Fun-Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings Layout

This is up over on the Little Yellow Bicycle blog today!  Totally a different type of layout than I normally do.  I broke the page into sections and worked on each one individually.  I like how it turned out, but it did take me a bit longer than normal!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Embellishments, Letters-Little Yellow Bicycle (Winterings); Doily-Wilton; Pearls-Recollections; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Scotch ATG

I tied some twine around that banner, just for some added fun!

Love those vellum taps-no pun intended!

I would love it if you would leave me some love over there!  I just realized...Jetson will be on my layout for tomorrow also.  I guess it's just his week on the blog!



1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!