Merry Christmas-Jillibean Soup Altered Canvas

You know me, I had to do an altered project for my Jillibean Soup guest design spot! This is up over on the Jillibean Soup blog today as one of my projects.  If the tree looks familiar, it's because it's based off an Add-On sketch from Sketch Support.


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup/Stewed Tomatoes/Garlic Flakes/Fresh Baby Spinach/Frozen Peas/Cheese Tortellini
Die Cut Stickers: Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup
Cool Beans: Orchard Buttons
Baker’s Twine: Red
Corrugated Shapes:  Arrows

Other Supplies: Blank Artist Canvas; Modeling Paste; Gingham Fabric Tape (Love My Tapes); Adhesives (Scotch, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L); EK Success Border Punch: Tree Sketch (Add-on Sketch by Allison Davis)

That would be modeling paste for the snow!  Starting to really love that stuff.  


Just a shot of the top of the tree!

This will be hanging up as soon as we get the decorations out and up.  Just have to find a place to put it.  Thanks for coming by today and make sure to head over to Jillibean Soup to see the rest of my projects! 



2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!