Cute and Happy-Gossamber Blue Dec. #1

Whew, whirlwind of a week already and it is only going to get worse until Christmas is over!!  I haven't had much energy to scrap this week, but I have a bunch of projects done that I can share!  I am hoping to get a little scrappy time in at least once this week, but we will just have to see.

I got my Gossamer Blue kit last week and jumped right in.  Within a matter of a couple of days, I had three layouts done, edited and ready to post for the blog.  All of the layouts came together quickly, except for me going thru Silhouette files to use!


Supplies in Kit: Pattern Paper-Simple Stories (Teal), American Crafts (To Do List), Crate Paper (Couture), KI Memories (Timeline); Washi Tape-KI Memories (Patches); Stickers-Simple Stories (Fundamentals, Typeset), Doily-Unknown; Vellum Garland-Crate Paper

Supplies not in Kit: Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy shoppe; Twine-The Twinery; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri Tac; Pen-Zig

Silhouette Cameo with the following file:
Design ID# 31634

Just a little close up!

And another!  It was hard for me to doodle and it not be "perfect" but that IS the point of doodling!  And I ended up loving how it turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Hope it's a good one.  And I am hoping for snow!  hee hee



1 comment

  1. Love the vertical design you used and the placement of the doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!