Behind the Scenes @ the Photo Shoot-Gossamer Blue Dec #3

Ok, I am working on tweaking a few things here on the blog.  Just a warning, if things look different or out of sorts!  The main thing I am wanting to fix is how big my pictures are and I think I have that figured out!  I hated that they seemed so small, so I widen the blog width just a bit.

I also enlarged the font some to make it easier to read.  I am not sure what happened, but the font size seemed to have changed at some point.

Here is a layout with my December Gossamer Blue kit.  These were "backstage" pictures that April had gotten at the pet model shoot of Jetson and they were too cute not to scrap!



Supplies in Kit: Pattern Paper-Simple Stories (Snap-Polariods), American Crafts (To Do List), Pebbles (Walnut Grove), Crate Paper (Couture & Style), KI Memories (Timeline);  Stickers-Simple Stories (Fundamentals, Typeset, Letters); Vellum Garland-Crate Paper

Supplies not in Kit: Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy shoppe;  Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri Tac; Pen-Zig; Punch-EK Success; Letters-American Crafts Thickers

Photos by April Turner of UTurn Studios
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 
Used with permission 

Flair X3!!!  I thought these looked cute along this strip.

And just played with the title some.  I had fun mixing the fonts and colors up.  


Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's Eve!  Me, I am staying in and nursing this darn cold that is back.  And I am planning on maybe getting something scrappy accomplished!

My Top Ten blog hop giveaway is still open!  So, if you haven't entered head over to this POST and comment!

2 comments

  1. I loooove all the bright colors. AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina! Your blog looks GREAT now! So easy to read. Love the bright and clean layout. So very pretty. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!