Sneaky Girl-Gossamer Blue #4

Finally got around to finishing my fourth Gossamer Blue layout for September.  I just haven't been in the mood to scrap, but I knew I had to get this done by the deadline!  I want that free album, hee hee.  

Thanks for all the encouraging words on my previous blog post and those of you that said you had missed me being around.  I just needed to regroup and gather to get back in the swing of things.

I had no idea that L. was behind me here!  Picture was taken by E. and a great shot I might add.


Supplies in kits: Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye-(Bluebell Lively), October Afternoon (Woodland Park 8x8 pad), Pebbles (Sunny Days); Echo Park (Chevron Woodgrain); Journaling cards-Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic); Masking Tape Stickers-Pebbles; Label Sticker-October Afternoon (Woodland Park); Die Cut Label-October Afternoon (Woodland Park);  Washi Tape-My Mind's Eye; Letters-Pebbles and American Crafts; Flowers-Prima


Just added these at the last minute for a little extra....

Please come back tomorrow, I have a very special favor to ask for a dear person.....

2 comments

  1. I am glad you found the enthusiasm to create some more. I REALLY do like your style. You are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!